List all pertinent information related to the cancellation(s).
3:00-3:30 / Private Lesson
3:30-4:00 / LB-2
4:00-5:00 / Freestyle Fundamentals
Confirm Procedure Was Followed *
1. Communicate with facility management to determine length of pool closure. If the closure is for an undetermined period of time (i.e. power outage or weather) use your best judgment when making cancellation decisions.
2. Notify all affected clients via Pike13 by adding a PUBLIC NOTE detailing the reason for the cancellation (do NOT "Cancel" the class as Management will process this separately).
3. CALL each affected client / account manager using the phone number listed in the client’s profile and leave a detailed message if the client does not answer.
4. Post a notice on the appropriate social media channels, if deemed appropriate.
5. Submit the ‘Unexpected Pool Closure’ report on the Coach Portal detailing all the affected clients, services and any important details surrounding the cancellation. Management will then cancel the services and issue single-use make-up passes (valid for 6 months) to all monthly plan holders. Pass holders will retain their pass for future use.
** Since the company operates out of multiple locations, it MAY be possible to move the client to a different facility, day or time. If the coach wishes to explore this option, please get management approval first. This action should ONLY be done if the participant agrees to the change, otherwise the default will be to assume the service will be cancelled and NOT rescheduled.
If coaches follow the above procedure they are eligible to add an “Add Payroll Item” for all cancelled same-day services at a rate of $10 per hour. The “Add Payroll Item” must be submitted by the end of day that the pool experienced an unexpected closure.