This report and the corresponding procedures MUST be completed IN REAL TIME to be eligible for pay.
- Communicate with facility management to determine length of pool closure. If the closure is for an undetermined period of time (i.e. power outage or weather) use your best judgment when making cancellation decisions.
- NOTIFY CLIENTS:
- Create a PUBLIC NOTE (email sent directly to clients) in Pike13 detailing the reason for the cancellation.
- CALL all affected clients using the phone number listed under the account manager's profile and leave a detailed message if the client does not answer.
- POST a notice on the appropriate social media channels, if deemed appropriate.
- Submit the Unexpected Pool Closure Report below. Management will then cancel all affected services and issue single-use make-up passes (valid for 6 months) to all monthly plan holders. Pass holders will retain their pass for future use.
** Since the company operates out of multiple locations, it MAY be possible to move the client to a different facility, day or time. If the coach wishes to explore this option, please get management approval first. This action should ONLY be done if the participant agrees to the change, otherwise the default will be to assume the service will be cancelled and NOT rescheduled.