CLASS TYPE: Anxious Beginner
AGE: 2.5 – 10 yrs.
CLASS SIZE: 2
PLAN OPTIONS: 1 or 2 classes per week
For children with no prior swimming experience, or who show resistance and have anxiety around the water, our Liquid Bubbles® 1 class is the right start. Using interactive games and engaging pool toys, our instructors encourage aquatic COMFORT and basic swimming skills by first creating positive engagement with the water. Safety techniques, potentially life-saving maneuvers and the primary swimming skills of breath control, buoyancy and propulsion are reinforced during every activity. All of our Liquid Bubbles® 1 classes have a maximum of 2 students per instructor so we can give full attention to the unique needs of our beginner level swimmers.
* PLEASE NOTE: Liquid Bubbles® 1 is divided into two separate classes by age: 2.5 – 4 yrs. and 5 – 10 yrs.
- Beginner swimmer with no prior experience or is fearful
- Does not like to put face underwater
- Cannot float or swim independently
PRIMARY FOCUS: COMFORT
- Overcome anxiety and increase comfort underwater using interactive games, dive toys and play
- Learn breath control with “Bubble Checks”
- Experience relaxed movement and buoyancy in various aquatic positions (front and back)
- Assisted and independent back floats with rollovers to stomach
- Swim face-down for short distances with basic kick and glides
- Learn how to safely enter the pool and navigate to exit
- Practice safe jumps with return swim to the wall
- Continual reinforcement of pool safety rules and importance of boundaries
Recurring Monthly Enrollment / Group Class Policies
1 x week: $115/month
2 x week: $205/month
SUMMER TWO-WEEK CAMP
2 consecutive weeks (Monday - Thursday): $215