CLASS TYPE: Beginner
AGE: 2.5 – 10 yrs.
CLASS SIZE: 4
PLAN OPTIONS: 1 or 2 classes per week
If your child loves the water, comfortably floats on their back and can swim short distances with their face in the water, then consider our Liquid Bubbles® 2 class. Using targeted exercises that develop foundational swimming skills your child will learn to work WITH water’s natural forces to experience INDEPENDENCE and gain confidence in a variety of key swimming and safety positions. Curriculum emphasis is placed on improving breath management and underwater swimming skills, developing effective propulsion and balancing techniques and encouraging proper air exchange during the “rollover” and “pop-up” exercises.
* PLEASE NOTE: Liquid Bubbles® 2 is divided into two separate classes by age: 2.5 – 4 yrs. and 5 – 10 yrs.
- Demonstrates breath control and can retrieve dive toys 36” deep with assistance
- Can comfortably back float for 10 seconds unassisted
- Can independently jump into the water (submerge) and swim back to the wall
- Practices safe entry and exit techniques
PRIMARY FOCUS: INDEPENDENCE
- Independent retrieval of dive toys 36” deep from wall push with return swim to wall
- Improve breath management skills and develop rhythmic air exchange with introduction of “Bouncing Bubbles”
- Learn independent and sustainable swimming techniques with introduction of “Bubble Roll-Ups” and Elementary Backstroke
- Develop functional flutter kicks with proper balance and alignment
- Clothed jumps with rollover to safety position
- Continual reinforcement of pool safety rules and importance of boundaries
Recurring Monthly Enrollment / Group Class Policies
1 x week: $79/month
2 x week: $139/month
SUMMER TWO-WEEK CAMP
2 consecutive weeks (Monday - Thursday): $149
PRIVATE LESSON OPTION
If our posted group class schedule doesn't work for you, you can always BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON and get started right away with a coach, location and time that is right for you.