CLASS TYPE: Advanced / Coach on Deck
AGE: 6 – 10 yrs.
CLASS SIZE: 4
PLAN OPTIONS: 1 or 2 classes per week
If you child is just shy of growing gills and happily swims around the pool proficiently then our Liquid Bubbles® 4 class is the perfect fit! With a greater emphasis on TECHNIQUE and stroke efficiency, this level takes a fun and disciplined approach to instilling lifelong swimming skills while still incorporating regular safety check-ups. Waterproof headsets allow the coach to provide continuous feedback and real-time stroke corrections to each swimmer during every activity. Sequences learned in this class are reinforced through continual repetition and will set the foundation for proficiency in Freestyle, Backstroke and Breaststroke.
- Comfortable in deep water and can tread :30 seconds (ears above surface)
- Can swim 25 yards with controlled movements and proper air exchange (any stroke)
- Ready to develop technical awareness in all 4 competitive stroke
PRIMARY FOCUS: TECHNIQUE AWARENESS
- Improve breath management skills with deep-water “Bouncing Bubbles” (6 foot minimum)
- Introduction to single-switch Backstroke techniques
- Catch-up Freestyle with rollover
- Short-axis Breaststroke & Butterfly basics
- Extended treading water and deep water exercises
- Pencil Jumps and Kneeling Dives
- Liquid Bubbles® safety test
Recurring Monthly Enrollment / Group Class Policies
1 x week: $79/month
2 x week: $139/month
SUMMER TWO-WEEK CAMP
2 consecutive weeks (Monday - Thursday): $149
PRIVATE LESSON OPTION
If our posted group class schedule doesn't work for you, you can always BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON and get started right away with a coach, location and time that is right for you.