Liquid Lifestyles signature open water clinics are designed to help both beginner and advanced swimmers become more confident in the open water. Each clinic will focus on a variety of unique open water and triathlon racing skills, resulting in safer and faster open water swimming!
Skills that will be demonstrated and taught include:
- Dealing with anxiety
- Pre-race preperations
- Triathlon swim starts and exits strategies
- Sighting and navigational techniques
- Swimming with a crowd
- Improving breathing and freestyle skills
- Drafting and passing techniques
- Efficient buoy turns
- Swimming in a wetsuit
- Tempo training and more!
There is no substitute for practicing open water – learn how you can enjoy the freedom of continuous movement and be prepared for your next big event! * All participants should be comfortable swimming 200 yards continuously in deep water.
PLEASE NOTE: Clinics may be cancelled due to inclement weather or unsafe water conditions. An announcement will be posted on our Liquid Lifestyles Facebook page as soon as possible and an email/text alert will also be sent via our scheduling software. Please be aware that sometimes we won't know until we arrive on site.
* Please register early. Great classes get cancelled because of late registration. If enrollment is not at our established minimum we will cancel the class.
PRICE: $50 / Group Class Policy