CLASS TYPE: Competitive Swimmer
AGE: 9+ yrs.
CLASS SIZE: 4
PLAN OPTIONS: 1 or 2 classes per week
Our Liquid Silver™ curriculum is specifically designed for competitive swimmers interested in refining their proficiencies in all 4 strokes. Our process-driven approach and step-by-step learning sequences allow students to take personal control over their movements and sets the foundation for success and prepares them for success in a swim-team environment. Specific opportunities for improvement and subtleties are communicated immediately to each swimmer through our underwater headsets.
- Currently on a competitive team or has at least one full season of swim team experience
- Familiar with all 4 competitive swim strokes
* Please consider our Liquid Bronze class if your child does not meet the above requirements
PRIMARY FOCUS: TECHNIQUE REFINEMENT
- Refinement of Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly mechanics
- Development of competitive starts, turns and finishes
- Introduction of training metrics (DPS, Tempo, Time)
- Increase endurance
- Reinforce USA Swimming Regulations
Recurring Monthly Enrollment / Group Class Policies
1 x week: $82/month
2 x week: $139/month
PRIVATE LESSON OPTION
If our posted group class schedule doesn't work for you, you can always BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON and get started right away with a coach, location and time that is right for you.