CLASS TYPE: Advanced Competitive
AGE: 11+ yrs.
CLASS SIZE: 4
PLAN OPTIONS: 1 or 2 classes per week
Competitive swimmers looking to bust through bad habits and develop key competitive skills need to look no further than our Liquid Gold™ course. All 4 strokes will continually be examined and critiqued based on the latest instructional methods of the world’s elite, while using state-of-the-art technologies to give immediate corrective feedback. Our highly trained coaching staff will provide swimmers with disciplined training sets, focused techniques and proper guidelines for developing consistency and impeccable form – every time they go to the pool.
- Currently on a competitive team or has at least one full season of swim team experience
- Legal in all 4 competitive strokes
PRIMARY FOCUS: COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- Advanced technique work in all 4 competitive strokes: Freestyle, Backstroke, Butterfly and Breaststroke
- Race strategy and goal setting
- Integrated training tools
- Finishing touches to starts, turns and finishes
- Training metrics (DPS, Tempo, Time)
Recurring Monthly Enrollment / Group Class Policies
1 x week: $82/month
2 x week: $139/month
PRIVATE LESSON OPTION
If our posted group class schedule doesn't work for you, you can always BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON and get started right away with a coach, location and time that is right for you.