CLASS TYPE: Pre-Competitive / Entry Level
AGE: 6+ yrs.
CLASS SIZE: 4
PLAN OPTIONS: 1 or 2 classes per week
If you child is just shy of growing gills and already demonstrates basic stroke proficiencies and breath control then our Liquid Bronze™ class is the perfect fit! With a greater emphasis on TECHNIQUE, this level prepares young swimmers for a swim team environment while instilling lifelong safety and swimming efficiency. Waterproof headsets are available for the coach to provide continuous feedback and real-time stroke corrections to each swimmer during every activity. Sequences learned in this class set the foundation for developing all 4 competitive strokes (Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Freestyle). Technical skills are reinforced through continual repetition and safety check-ups are performed regularly.
- Can pass the Liquid Bubbles® Safety Test:
- Basic stroke proficiencies: 50 yards continuous swim (one length each of Freestyle & Backstroke)
- Demonstrate strong underwater swimming skills: 25 yards underwater swimming with maximum of 5 surface breaths
- Proficient kicking: One length each of Freestyle, Backstroke and Breaststroke kick.
- Deep Water Test: Wall jump followed by 1 minute of treading water followed by surface dive to object minimum 5 feet deep (no goggles)
- Ready to develop technical awareness in all 4 competitive strokes
PRIMARY FOCUS: 4-STROKE FUNDAMENTALS
- Long-axis Freestyle & Backstroke basics
- Short-axis Breaststroke & Butterfly basics
- Learn basic drill progressions & relative terms used in competitive swimming
- Introduction to competitive starts, turns and finishes
- Learn USA Swimming Regulations
Recurring Monthly Enrollment / Group Class Policies
1 x week: $82/month
2 x week: $139/month
PRIVATE LESSON OPTION
If our posted group class schedule doesn't work for you, you can always BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON and get started right away with a coach, location and time that is right for you.