CLASS TYPE: Fitness Swimmers & Triathletes
AGE: Teens & Adults
CLASS SIZE: 4
DURATION: 1-hour per week / 5 weeks
For fitness swimmers and triathletes serious about learning proper freestyle stroke mechanics and increasing their overall efficiency, comfort and control in the water. This 5-week class will progress using time-tested sequences that focus on the fundamental swimming principles of balance, length, rotation and timing.
- Can swim 100 yards continuously (any stroke)
- Comfortable underwater and in deep water
- Interested in improving FREESTYLE efficiency
PRIMARY FOCUS: TECHNIQUE AWARENESS
- Develop proper Freestyle techniques with focused drill progressions and whole-stroke practice
- Increase efficiency and speed through improved balance, length, rotation and timing
- Translate rotational power into forward motion and define specific stroke timing techniques for the Exit, Recovery, Entry, Catch & Pull
- Integrate bi-lateral rhythmic breathing techniques and timing
- Heightened body awareness and self-critique
* Please register early. Great classes get cancelled because of late registration. If enrollment is not at our established minimum we will cancel the class.
5-Week Course / Group Class Policies
If the 5-week class schedule doesn't fit into your schedule, check out our 1-Day Freestyle Clinics!
PRIVATE LESSON OPTION
If our posted group class schedule doesn't work for you, you can always BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON and get started right away with the coach, location and time that is right for you.