CLASS TYPE: Fitness Swimmers & Triathletes
CLASS SIZE: 4
DURATION: 1-hour / 5 weeks
For fitness swimmers and triathletes serious about learning proper freestyle stroke mechanics and increasing their overall efficiency, comfort and control in the water. This 5-week class will progress using time-tested sequences that focus on the fundamental swimming principles of balance, length, rotation and timing.
- Can swim 50 yards continuously (any stroke)
- Comfortable underwater and in deep water
- Interested in improving FREESTYLE efficiency
PRIMARY FOCUS: TECHNIQUE AWARENESS
- Develop proper Freestyle techniques with focused drill progressions and whole-stroke practice
- Increase efficiency and speed through improved balance, length, rotation and timing
- Translate rotational power into forward motion and define specific stroke timing techniques for the Exit, Recovery, Entry, Catch & Pull
- Integrate bi-lateral rhythmic breathing techniques and timing
- Heightened body awareness and self-critique
* Please register early. Great classes get cancelled because of late registration. If enrollment is not at our established minimum we will cancel the class.