CLASS TYPE: Anxious Beginners
CLASS SIZE: 2
DURATION: 1-hour per week / 5 weeks
This class teaches adults to embrace the water and find comfort in its surrounds. Our coaches use hands-on methods to guide students to understand the properties of water in order to move smoothly and confidently through it. Through guided discovery exercises our coaches will introduce relaxed breathing techniques and basic balance positions. Sculling, treading, kicking, and basic safety measures are also taught. The instructor remains in the water with the students at all times.
- Beginner swimmer with no prior experience
- Fear & anxiety around water
- Does not like to put face underwater
- Uncomfortable in deep water
PRIMARY FOCUS: COMFORT
- Guided discovery drills to examine & overcome fears
- Relaxed breathing techniques in and under the water
- Introduction to basic balancing positions and self-propulsion techniques
- Effortless front & back kick and glides
5-Week Course / Group Class Policies
PRIVATE LESSON OPTION
If our posted group class schedule doesn't work for you, you can always BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON and get started right away with a coach, location and time that is right for you.