LIQUID LIFESTYLES® PROFESSIONAL SWIM COACHES & EDUCATORS
Liquid Lifestyles is currently accepting applications for swim coaches seeking a professional position in aquatics. Liquid Lifestyles is one of the most recognized and preferred swim schools in Cleveland, delivering premier instruction at an increasing number of private and public facilities throughout Northeast Ohio. We proudly recognize that our Liquid Lifestyles coaching staff is comprised of the BEST swim educators, each chosen for their extensive experience and training in their specialized fields. We are expanding our team of qualified individuals and seeking year-round coaches who demonstrate exceptional communication skills, are passionate about continuing education and have extensive swimming and/or coaching backgrounds.
Specific opportunities exist in the fields of learn-to-swim children (ages 6 mos. & up), adult beginners, triathletes, competitive age-group swimmers and adult Masters.
- Year-round coaching in both private and small-group class formats
- Part-time position with fully-customizable hours (reliability and punctuality are mandatory)
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training
- Starting pay of $14-$20 per hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Opportunities for advancement
- Provide clients with leading-edge instructional techniques, personalized improvement plans and clearly defined performance expectations
- Initiate, develop and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Motivational, energetic and professional delivery of instruction via verbal communication and demonstration
- Comfort level with digital technology. Our team regularly uses underwater video analysis, file sharing services, online scheduling tools, mobile device apps and social media platforms
- Embodies the Liquid Lifestyles values of excellence and professionalism
- Swim coaching experience and/or extensive swimming background
- Associates or Bachelors degree, or actively pursuing degree
- Resume with at least 3 references and/or testimonials
- Lifeguard and First Aid Certification (required within first 60 days of hire)
- CPR Certification (required within first 60 days of hire)
- Coursework in education, communications or exercise sciences is a plus
To apply, complete the form below and upload your resume and include at least 3 reference and/or testimonials.
Don't forget to upload your resume with references!
Upload your resume in .doc or .pdf format by clicking on button below and follow the instructions.