We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative, customer service, sales and scheduling tasks. Duties include fielding inbound phone calls and web-based inquiries, answering client questions, promoting Liquid Lifestyles services, closing sales, booking appointments, registering clients for classes, solving customer service issues, managing our cloud-based client scheduling software and providing support to our management team.
What Does an Administrative Assistant Do?
The administrative assistant will work in our office approximately 3-4 days per week (M-F) for approximately 15 hours per week with the opportunity for increased hours. The schedule can be flexible. Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
- Answer phone calls, return voicemail messages, respond to emails and web-generated sales and service inquiries using our CRM software.
- Be a passionate advocate for the sport of swimming and use that passion along with a complete understanding of what makes Liquid Lifestyles classes and coaches the best there is to be effective at closing sales leads.
- Manage client enrollments, schedule changes, billing & recurring payments, class transfers, cancellations, credits, make-ups, refunds, liability waivers, and attendance using our scheduling software.
- Support the rest of the team with any company needs such as errands, making purchases, delivering or transporting products, tools or supplies to facilities, and assisting with preparation and execution of marketing events.
- Willingness to assist on deck at pools and open water events, on high volume lesson days or special events, during the week or on weekends. In addition to helping make those days go smoothly, it will help you to become effective and successful by experiencing first hand the superior difference in our curriculum and coaches!
- Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Proven customer support experience as a customer service representative, sales rep, scheduler, administrative assistant or executive assistant.
- High degree of comfort level with technology and all things digital. Desire and ability to become an expert with our CRM and scheduling software and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and research skills to solve technology issues using help boards, user forums and google searches.
- Strong communication skills, empathy, consistent positive attitude and ability to adapt and respond to different personality types.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain rapport with both customers and coaching staff.
- Customer-centric attitude and solution-oriented style.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree (or actively pursuing degree).
Liquid Lifestyles is currently accepting applications for swim coaches seeking a professional position in aquatics. Liquid Lifestyles is one of the most recognized and preferred swim schools in Cleveland, delivering premier instruction at a number of private and public facilities throughout Northeast Ohio. We proudly recognize that our Liquid Lifestyles coaching staff is comprised of the BEST swim educators, each chosen for their extensive experience and training in their specialized fields. We are expanding our team of qualified individuals and seeking year-round coaches who demonstrate exceptional communication skills, are passionate about continuing education and have extensive swimming and/or coaching backgrounds.
WHAT DOES A LIQUID LIFESTYLES SWIM COACH DO?
Specific opportunities exist in the fields of learn-to-swim children (ages 6 mos. & up), adult beginners, triathletes, competitive age-group swimmers and adult Masters.Year-round coaching in both private and small-group class formats.
- Part-time position with fully-customizable hours (reliability and punctuality are mandatory)
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training
- Starting pay of $14-$20 per hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Opportunities for advancement
- Provide clients with leading-edge instruction using Liquid Lifestyles proven techniques.
- Deliver personalized improvement plans and clearly defined performance expectations to clients.
- Initiate, develop and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Demonstrate motivational, energetic and professional delivery of instruction via verbal communication and demonstration.
- Comfort level with digital technology. Our team regularly uses underwater video analysis, file sharing services, online scheduling tools, mobile device apps and social media platforms.
- Embody the Liquid Lifestyles values of excellence and professionalism.
- Swim coaching experience and/or extensive swimming background.
- Associate's or Bachelors degree (or actively pursuing degree).
- Coursework in education, communications or exercise sciences is a plus.
- Resume with at least 3 references and/or testimonials.
- Lifeguard and First Aid Certification (required within first 60 days of hire).
- CPR Certification (required within first 60 days of hire).
To apply, complete the form below and upload your resume and include at least 3 reference and/or testimonials.
Don't forget to upload your resume with references!
Upload your resume in .doc or .pdf format by clicking on button below and follow the instructions.